Monday, January 18, 2010

Mt Bachelor Ski Resort What Would You Suggest For A Good Ski/snowboard Place In Washington/Oregon?

What would you suggest for a good ski/snowboard place in Washington/Oregon? - mt bachelor ski resort

My wife and I are in this snowboard for Thanksgiving weekend are interested, we live in Portland and find the place (1). Lots of snow, and (2). Do not ruin our small budget.
Currently we are planning MT.Bachelor, but also ask, what places in Washington, and perhaps identity. We want to go, so no MT.Hood. Thank you very much.

3 comments:

Jim W said...

BA is great, is in Washington, past the white is the closest, accommodation, probably in Yakima, or visit the website of the hotel. Further north, the mountain of glass is running again, but the worries of bad weather for me. However, it is best graduates, I hope this helps.

Nitesele... said...

49 Degrees North was opened in Eastern Washington. I think the fourth place, and opens Friday in July, Schweitzer, North Idaho,

Nitesele... said...

49 Degrees North was opened in Eastern Washington. I think the fourth place, and opens Friday in July, Schweitzer, North Idaho,

Post a Comment