Friday, January 29, 2010

Index Of Hot Images How Can I Take 3 Different Pictures And Link Them Into One?

How can i take 3 different pictures and link them into one? - index of hot images

I want to do something like the link below. Not one off-side, or something like that. But just because I know how to put pictures of the different species. As they say my friends and I gathered up pictures, but we do not look so good in a photo and the other not. Is there a way to make a photo of a person from a photo and another person from another photo and only together. I have something like this flag. The only problem is that I know nothing about how he knows it. I need instructions step by step. Does anybody know where I can learn these steps?

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Hottest_Of_2 ...

Why is that? I have no idea ......... please help?

4 comments:

Mortland said...

The person who is more likely to cooperate with Adobe Photo Shop. The merger. And it would require more time than I'm willing to spend in order to show you how. However, if your willing to learn people in a good guide to show if you wish. Simply a merger or shifts in the search box.
Here is an example tutorial.
http://www.photoshopbuddy.net/mergeimages.html
Below is the website

Thilina Guluwita said...

With Adobe Photoshop CS2 or Corel Photo Paint 13

These are the best in the software market

heathcli... said...

Use a photo editor.

heathcli... said...

Use a photo editor.

Post a Comment