Sunday, January 17, 2010

Gourmet Candy Store Making Hard Candy...?

Making Hard Candy...? - gourmet candy store

I will try to make sweets. The kind you freeze on the baking sheet, and crack.

I found LorAnn gourmet taste IKEA. This is a link to what I
https: / / www.lorannoils.com/p-8695-waterm ...

Is this a good brand? If not, there is something better, should I use? Can I find a local level, or you need to order?

Then I read that makes a difference when using the extract or oil. Is it the taste of an extract or oil, and what difference is exactly what it does?

This too can be a stupid question ... I know that when it comes to things like water makes a difference. If this is the case?

2 comments:

ANNES said...

I have to make a book Candy oldest of all kinds. Everyone says that the use of oil, not extract. I do not know what is the difference, but to do what they say and my sweet, we damn well. I even have my own candy disadvantages cough. Place candy in a clear, cold days when the humidity is low. What we really need to do is a sweet and thermometer.Test accuracy can often put into a pot with water, bring slowly to a boil. The thermometer should register 212 F when the water boils. Hold the thermometer by washing after each use. the use of moderate heat, they were always sweet liquid to a boil slowly. With a lid to prevent crystallization.
Hope this helps.

Olivia W said...

Ok. Example, is usually solved in alcohol, vanilla.
The oil is usually essential oils such as oil of clove or peppermint .. Oil probably has a more intense taste, like mint are, etc. only a few drops of oil to extract instead of teaspoons. The humidity will make a difference, as the height above sea level. I do not know the brand of taste, you should be found, but it is rarely used, be it good. Good luck. Sounds fun.

Post a Comment