Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Google Talk Wm How Do I Prevent Google Talk From Stealing Focus From Other Applications?

How do I prevent Google Talk from stealing Focus from other applications? - google talk wm

This is very irritating. Whenever I am with other applications like Firefox, Word, etc., and a new message from someone on Google Talk, the message appears in the window in front of me. This behavior is very ill and I need a way to control them.

Can someone does not steal me a solution for Google Talk focus away from my current applications?

I tried Tweak UI but to no avail.

1 comments:

who walks alone said...

1. Open Google Talk (GTalk).
2. Click Settings in the upper right corner of the box.
3. Notifications Click in the left bar of the partitions used (note, not really seem to eyelashes.)
4. In the tab "Notifications", the articles found as "entering the conversation."
5. Uncheck 'Display the message "checkbox.
6. If you want to go further and have no sound notification (usually a beep) Disable "Play Sound activated.

Disclaimer
Disabling the two boxes can seriously see the ability to impede that the message arrived. If an emergency, you can lose.

Post a Comment