Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Mom Pantyhose Have You Been Forced To Smell Mom's Smelly Feet In Worn Pantyhose?

Have you been forced to smell mom's smelly feet in worn pantyhose? - my mom pantyhose

My mother is 49 years and when I was little I loved playing with his feet, sniffing and licking, and they like too. At first she thought he played fair, but as I got older, I was surprised to smell her feet, and now often forces me to smell. Take the same medium for several days, and really smelly feet and stinky.
I wonder what happened to you?

10 comments:

magicgee said...

Happy is not the feet of his father

john e said...

May Day will come when you want, you can kiss the feet of mothers. I'm 75th

juv said...

is a real problem, I think he listened to his mother want to link immediately, unsecured

maur911 said...

Both have serious mental problems!

Pervert!

e.b. said...

I hope your mother has certain attractions. but this is still a little sick. Luckily, no one elses feet werent

Peter K said...

Your mother never wear socks when I come to

kissing_... said...

Psychiatrist psychiatrist psychiatrist psychiatrist

Family Counseling Services, Inc.
4508 Stadium Blvd
Jonesboro, AR 72,404 Map
(870) 933-6886

Behavioral Health Associates
225 S Meramec Ste 321 t
St. Louis, MO 63105 Map
(314) 727-9088

You do not know where you are, but hunni, you really need help .. I saw a few numbers for you .. Call now! If you need further assistance or need a phone number where you are, look at www.yellowpages.com, or email me, I am also happy to help you to help. Cuz you need ...

John Sampson said...

lol, that people take themselves too seriously, it's probably a joke, but if not, who cares, it seems harmless

alwayssm... said...

Get your phone book. Check the Yellow Pages and find a psychiatrist at once the shortest waiting list! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

it's serious.

Post a Comment