Sunday, February 7, 2010

Flywheel Timing Outboard Engine 2 Hp Johnson How To Im Looking For Help With A 1969 Two Stroke, 55 HP, Evinrude Outboard Marine Engine, Please Reply With Comment?

Im looking for help with a 1969 two stroke, 55 HP, Evinrude outboard marine engine, please reply with comment? - flywheel timing outboard engine 2 hp johnson how to

Evinrude Outboard, 1969, 55 hp, (twice).

You need to a stroke in 1969 contribute to two 55-hp Evinrude outboard Wed refused suddenly in the middle of the lake to start. I checked the following:
1. New fuel filter and clean the tank and flush the system clean and empty carbohydrates.
2. The plugs are wet with fuel supply visible after the start of the experiment of fuel and air in the entire breath of plugs.
3. I seem to have spark plugs and all the new visuals.
4. The spark jumps to 3 / 8 's inch connector ground tests.
5. Decisive moment the steering wheel is also clear from the nominal data manually.
6. I replaced the main seal than guessing, my friend (not below), but the old man seemed in order.
7. I Rewired any questionable wiring.
8. The battery is charged and thinner.
9. The compression is about 120 pounds. In all cylinders.

How not to start the engine, or even misfire? I'm running out of ideas to consider what next, I am not a marine engineer. Do not think that someone WuAP want in this old, even if I could afford it. We miss the lake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment