Saturday, February 20, 2010

Add A Comment [{designer Replica Purses} Blog] How Do I Ask My Web-designer If She Has Rights To My Site?

How do I ask my web-designer if she has rights to my site? - add a comment [{designer replica purses} blog]

I think my designers to have the law on my side, but not sure. I knew nothing of this when I started 2 years ago.
Nous avons eu une dispute une fois et dit quelque chose de ne pas vouloir être avec un designer, et elle a fait un commentaire que j'ai été bloqué. After taking a course on SEO, I wonder if she has rights.
I think the addition of a blog and video. I do not do these things if you have a website. I always ask myself this question, I do not want to damage our relationship. How do I ask my backup files without looking like I'm his execution? And if she says she owns the site? How can you with something? Certainly do not want to expand on my site if you have. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment