Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cost To Replace Bridge Violin Fixing A Violin Bridge And Strings? Cost?

Fixing a violin bridge and strings? Cost? - cost to replace bridge violin

The violin was my mother in her case, because of their grain in the past 20 years. I save it for some time, and may not be correct. : P It's a bit unnecessary to resolve the problem, because I do not think that is learning the violin, and my mother is very worried, but I know I had the game locked with a keen, if they are. In any case, I feel bad for the violin. It is an abuse lol .. Puppies. But the bridge is no longer on the violin and 3 of the chains are broken fixed. The bridge is resisted by the tension of other strings, but if I remove the remaining line. Is it to be? (Excuse my ignorance, I know nothing about violins.) And how can I replace the strings? What are the costs for new ways? If HAVand take in a violin repair shop, how much the cost of the bridge (if it is still broken ..)? For all the violin player is probably a stupid question, but the violin is not my specialty, lol) I would look a reply!

3 comments:

Angel said...

The bridge is expected can not be bound by the tail, is simply to replace string tension. You may wan't to take it to a shop in order to achieve seamless as sound, etc. Even now after 20 years you can replace all the strings. If you do it in a violin shop to replace the strings for you. Im not sure if the cost, because I live in New Zealand and compleatley different. And it's a silly question to ask! I hope this has helped a bit:)

techfidd... said...

Frankly, there's really nothing anyone can say that the costs regardless of the instrument. But it costs nothing to take it to a luthier and ask them. Look under "violin" in the Yellow Pages.

nurse_co... said...

Channels depending on what you learn, cost, students receive chains
the bridge will remain under pressure and should not be inserted. After 20 years, a workshop for the final inspection of cracks due to dehydration and packaging were

Post a Comment