Sunday, February 14, 2010

Can Nintendo Ds Cause Headache Could This Cause A Headache?

Could this cause a headache? - can nintendo ds cause headache

The track was in the backseat and was super dark in the car. My little sister played the Nintendo DS with me, but I did not notice it. Suddenly brightened the stupidity of an inch from my eyes. I told him to stop. About a minute later, she has it again. Then about 30 seconds later, again. The lights were very, very bright and hurt my eyes. (I 20/20, when it really) that counts. Finally, my stepfather told him to stop. A few minutes later my head started huting behind my forehead. I am a healthy person, it was funny. I am 13 years old and have more than 5 headaches in my life, probably had. She is still suffering, and it was 2 hours. I have approximately 5 minutes ibuprofen. These lights can headacche? How do I stop?

2 comments:

Resident Heretic said...

If it is really bright and the car was very dark, it could be a headache. Ibuprofen works never before in my headache - Excedrin is much faster.

Allie said...

It could, but it is very difficult.

Post a Comment