Monday, February 22, 2010

Forum Health Plus Inc So My GF Wants Me To Wear A Speedo...?

So my GF wants me to wear a Speedo...? - forum health plus inc

Hello everyone,

Sorry, I know this is a forum for women's health, but I wanted to see a woman. I have an unpleasant situation. My girlfriend wants one years ago I had a suit if we are on vacation in the Caribbean in March. He had this idea when she began to let my body when I changed clothes, and the letters of low height. (I keep wearing low rise, to all my junk down. ")

Anyway, she said, she said, should take pride in my physical and sometimes jokingly, that I view as a peacock. As for me, I am generally very body conscious and humble, and I feel bad team shirt bearing wear in the search for care and can produce an impression of superficiality.

Do not get me wrongI have a good physical and aesthetic. (I was 26 years old with a weight of 230 pounds, 6 '2 ", with a size of 33 inches and a body that) between athletes and bodybuilders. I make a lot of weight!

But not even wearing a Speedo?? I also have a moderate amount of chest and legs. To give you an idea of my body, it is probably very similar body type:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/44225998 @ N0 ...

Except in the thickness of the hair on the chest legs would be too much.

She also wants to keep me on the body hair, if I wear a suit. Lol .... Yes. She says it makes me more manly, and I agree but it is terrible, so I wear a Speedo in public? You guys and girls that is too much?

What would you think if you looked in the pool or beach with my girlfriend like that? Shall I remove your speedo or not? With or without chest hair and leg hair?

1 comments:

John said...

I see the problem.

I wore a thong on the recommendation of a friend when I was a few years younger than you. It took a few days to get used to it, but me and you, too. OS should have a say in what you wear beachwear, he would in his shoes.

Post a Comment